"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Always a bridesmaid...


...never the bride. Everyone knows that saying, but I was thinking...if everyone is always a bridesmaid...why not have a bridesmaid magazine instead of a bride magazine? I think I'm on to something with this. So many useful articles to be created from this idea, here are a few I have been pondering:

-"How do to the chicken dance with style and grace - it is possible!"
-"Where to get your dress altered affordably."

-"To sleep with another member of the bridal party or not - that is the question."

-"Throwing a bachelorette party without strippers...is it possible?"


These topics and more seem just the type important information we "always bridesmaids" need to know during critical times such as the summer months. Currently the new magazine has positions available for writers, editor, sales reps, and bridesmaids.


Today I'm grateful for Levi, returning to my blog, and moved in!!

No comments: