"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lalaland

I'm off to LaLaLand for the weekend. Haven't been there since a particularly dramatic event that occurred about three years ago where I was visiting a boy (you know who you are and I still adore you!) and it ended in a huge fight and me spending the rest of my time there on a friend's couch. Enough of that, I'm excited to get away to SoCal with a convertible, a friend I adore, and lots of crappy food. I also need to mention my new nickname for Los Angeles is "Lost Mangeles" in keeping with my tradition of "manifying" cities. My last final awaits upon my return to Man Fran...if I decide to return, I hear LaLaLand is lovely this time of year.

Today I'm grateful for Evian, cheese balls, and Kelleigh.

No comments: