"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just an ordinary Sunday...

...with my picture next to the comics.

For all of you in good ol' CS (that's Colorado Springs for those of you who don't live here), a picture of me doing yoga is in the Gazette Metro section today...you can't see my shirt well, but it says "Arms are for hugging." Thought you should know. To the right is the actual photo, feel free to make fun of my triangle pose or my Go-Go Gadget arms.
The 108 Sun Salutations for Peace event was at Smokebrush Gallery. I don't know how or when I decided doing 81 sun salutations was a good idea...
Today I'm grateful for Community for Spiritual Living, my "Arms are for hugging" shirt, and holiday cookies.

No comments: