"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have an eggcellent Easter!


Easter's such a wonderful time to reflect on rebirth. This holy week has certainly been a rebirth for me. I've become really clear on my path for the next several months. Having direction again feels wonderful - although I'm entirely certain it will change by tomorrow. Thousands of years ago a spiritual, enlightened man named Jesus graced this planet - today we celebrate him.
My celebration included making a Disney Princess village of eggs with Hayley (pictured above). Mine was eggcellent I might add - hope yours was as well!
Today I'm grateful for grad school applications, my new laptop, and competitions.

No comments: