"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Missed lists

I had a few unofficial resolutions in 2009 and one was reducing my list-making. I have mentioned this tendency before; 2009 saw a huge improvement in this habit and I'm proud to say the longest list I made this year was on 43Things.com. If you haven't explored this site, it's a must. It takes the "Bucket List" to the next level. After you complete something you tell others how you did it, helping them accomplish their dreams as well. My favorite part is that it isn't considered a "bucket list," instead a "Life List." I plan on completing my 43 Things before my 100 years are up and making a new list consistently.
 
My other list-saving habit is the book "Lists for Life" by Rory Tahari. All of the important ones are in the book...moving, traveling, planning a wedding, and hundreds more. Saves me Post-its and ADD attacks.
 
Today I'm grateful for resolutions, my Life List on 43Things.com, and Lists for Life.

No comments: