"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Juxtaposting

There is a new word Darrin generated to describe my somewhat creepy behavior when I post on someone's FB wall as I'm sitting next to them. Rather clever term and I wish I could take credit for it. It's Urban Dictionary worthy for certain, and I added it yesterday.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juxtaposting

He can have credit for creating...I however am spreading it. Thought you all should know I'm a published author online somewhere other than my blog. I also might add for someone without Interweb access at home I certainly talk a lot about FB.

Today I'm grateful for FB, Interweb, and UD.

No comments: