"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My dogma

Anyone who knows much about me, knows I adore my dog Taz. Not only is he one of the most kind souls to grace the planet, but he's great at Hide and Seek! (Seriously though, he's really good.) I'm a reporter for SpringsTV (government access station) and had the opportunity to do a story about dog feces in parks (yes, you read it correctly, it means the same thing as excrement). Apparently it has become a rather large issue, so Taz and I did a story to address it and encourage anyone who utilizes the wonderful parks in Colorado Springs to clean up after his/her pet.

In his first cameo he is posing majestically for the camera and the second strong arming me on a walk. Enjoy!

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.asp?NavID=6445 (click on "Click here to watch" and then it is about 10 minutes and 13 seconds in.)

Today I'm thankful for: Big League Chew, slumber parties, and trashy magazines that occupy me in the grocery line.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cuuuuuuute! Love you as an anchor!

However, if the camera does indeed add 10 lbs, then I want to feed you a deep-fried sandwich or twelve. You are teeny, tiny, lady!

Anonymous said...

Becky,
I met you at the Colorado Communicator Conference. My company is looking for marketing people and I thought of you. Have a look. https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=170&ji=2207926&sn=I
and
https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=170&ji=2207887&sn=I

Interested? please give me a ring to discuss. Resa 303-533-1931