"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Thursday, May 29, 2008

And, I'm off!


After much ado nothing (okay, that's not true several things), I finally decided to go on my trip - I couldn't be more excited. First off some quality time with a friend of mine in London, then off to Malaga in Spain and finally a pit stop in Markgroeningen, Germany. Pictured right is the Schauferlauf festival, I too once carried a bucket of water on my head and ran through a field of hay barefoot to win pieces of chocolate. Ah yes, the good ol' days! (I can say that now that I'm 26.) ;)
I don't get back until June 9, until then...Adios!
Today I'm grateful for my herbalist doctor, loving parents, and great coworkers.

No comments: