"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just call me "awesome"

Sometimes I wish I had my own reality TV show just to share things like this. (And yes Rachel it would be called "Farrar From Reality" as you suggested several years ago.) I just had a hilarious moment I had to share (the picture above describes how I feel at this exact second)...I was typing an email at work and just finished saying the "new plan looks AWESOME!" When I picked up the phone I said, "Good afternoon this is Becky Awesome." Really, I said that. One of the best examples of a positive Freudian slip, ever.

Am I awesome? Yes. Good at multi-tasking? No.

Today I'm grateful for being in communication, my new running shoes, and my contract proofreading job!


1 comment: