"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lady of leisure, sure

Yeah right! I am just as busy being unemployed as I was employed, just with different activities (besides my compulsive three times a day list making). I expected this, I have a tendency to plan my day by fifteen minute increments - not getting up and putting on panty hose or having an office hasn't changed this.

Today I: had an acupuncture appointment, cleaned my room, mowed the lawn, went for a run, cleaned out my closet, made lists, read, made two meals, and did laundry. I'm an action machine and I can't stop.

So, this is me, and I've always been a busy body. I love it. My largest nightmare right now revolves around not having post it notes and a pen.

Today I'm grateful for mowing the lawn, speaker phone, and trying new things.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You and I are two peas in a pod, lady! Always have to be doing SOMETHING!