"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Opportunities exceed obstacles


I acknowledge I am a day late and probably a buck short on this posting. Happy 4th of July! I don't consider myself patriotic in the slightest until I realized I am. Usually patriotism seems associated with military and liking Wal-Marts - two things I'm not exactly in to. However, this holiday I found myself being so grateful for living a country where our opportunities far outnumber our obstacles. We have so many freedoms that allow us to follow our dreams and be self-expressed. Celebrating this holiday reminds me of the wonderful things that make this country where I am proud to live: diversity, spirit, liberty, dream, and so much more.
Thank you for my independence and opportunities galore.
Today I'm grateful for beignets, Mile Hi, and music.

No comments: