"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Friday, September 11, 2009

Yes, I have been called a tease



Particularly after a class at Tease Studio off Pearl near Wash Park. I love this place! The owner, Jen Fornberg, started it several years ago after being classically trained ballet dancer. Classes range from "Booty Box" (Tease version of kickboxing) to pole dancing, and even candlelight yoga and zumba. It has classes to enhance my tease status and actually get in shape.

My real reason for writing is to mention the studio's two-year anniversary party on Sept. 11. There will be my favorite food of all time (cupcakes), champagne, giveaways, classes, and live music. Is that a "teaser" or what?

Hope to see you there!

Today I'm grateful for live music, dancing, and changing leaves.

No comments: