"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A"muse"d

The Nine Muses: A Mythological Path to Creativity My mum has this fun habit of buying me books and other things she thinks I will like. She was spot on with this book...the author is even a conjunct professor at my school!? It talked about the value of remembering the muses of ancient Greece and using them as inspiration for our creativity. I was so a"muse"d I even decoupaged (a lost art in my opinion) my bulletin board frame with themes from each of the muses. This post serves no other purpose other than to reinforce how much my parents know me and that I am in the right place at CIIS! A wonderful feeling to be known and to know!

Today I'm grateful for Body Balance, free Internet, and Bus 14.

No comments: