"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back at the wheel!

The potter's wheel that is! After a year since falling in love with the feeling of wet clay between my fingers I now have some studio time that is all mine! I'm really excited to get my hands dirty in shaping new creations. So rarely do people find forms of art that speak to them so perfectly and my Skeletor hands are good for playing the piano and apparently also throwing pottery on a wheel. Who knew? Well, I do now!

Today I'm grateful for my job, crushes, and the truth.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Neat! I've only played with clay a couple of times and have discovered I am severely lacking in any talent there ;p

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com