"The noun of self becomes a verb. This flashpoint of creation in the present moment is where work and play merge." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blissed out

I'm not a soda or caffeine drinker, but I have found an uncommon liquid craving in NeuroBliss (and sometimes NeuroGasm). A combination of amino acids and B vitamins, it energizes and lifts my mood without feeling overly stimulated as a lot of energy drinks makes me feel. (I'm completely aware this last sentence made sounds like a spokesmodel for Neuro drinks...I could only wish!)

Here's a quote from the founder, Diana Sanela Jenkins I wanted to share:

"I wanted to create drinks that taste good and promote well-being, without a bunch of chemicals," said Jenkins. "Neuro's success reflects the desire for something different, responsible and smart."

Initially I saw it in Walgreens and was drawn to its somewhat phallic shape with curves - a nice balance of the masculine and feminine if you ask me. Yesterday a friend of mine also pointed to the questionable color. Yes, I might just recommend an opaque bottle instead of transparent. Shape, color, or price I can't help myself...I'm blissed out on NeuroBliss.

Today I'm grateful for Neuro Drinks, Walgreens, and pennies on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Interesting! Give it 10 years and it might actually have reached NZ by then *grin*